Maximize your SAP Commerce (Hybris) solution return on investment
Fast and reliable report on how to get your SAP Commerce (Hybris) solution to the next level.
SAP Commerce (Hybris) Audit Package
Audit package by Pearl is designed to provide to existing SAP Commerce (Hybris) customers (Cloud or On-Prem) detailed report and recommendations on how to successfully plan and execute their future ecommerce strategy.
Unlock the full value of what SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) solution offers
Get a full 360° insightful overview before making your next strategic move
Get a fresh view for your eCommerce business
What we offer
SAP Commerce Cloud CCV2 move
Gain confidence in your SAP Commerce (Hybris) technical implementation. Order your solution technical assessment from our certified team.
- Code reviewCode review, including extension structure setup, items.xml data models and static code analysis.
- Deployment architecture reviewEverything related to infrastructure and deployment setup, including infrastructure sizing and deployment management.
- Application management reviewLearn if you follow the best practices in application management, data retention, monitoring, release management, patching & upgrading.
Our advanced package provides even more technical insights, including:
- Solution architecture reviewGet detailed insights about your catalog structure setup, catalog synchronization, search, internalization and other crucial architectural elements.
- Integration architectureReview of your integration architecture and key interfaces, such as products, categories, stock, prices, customers, orders.
- Security and complianceMake sure you follow latest security and compliance recommendations.
- Performance and scalabilityGain confidence of your solution in the peak load times, such as Black Friday sales.
- Manual code reviewIn addition to automate code review activities, our certified experts will run manual code review to provide even deeper insights for your solution.
Get inspirations and recommendations on how to accelerate your innovations. Our business advisory team will review all SAP Commerce (Hybris) functional areas:
- PIM (Product Information Management)
- CMS (Smart Edit)
- Customer Support & ASM
- Search & Adaptive Search
- Order Management
- Promotions and Coupons
- Composable commerceWould you like to move towards headless & composable commerce but don't know where to start?
- Break the monolithLooking how to split your Commerce solution monolith into manageable microservices and how to enable digital service layer to accelerate Commerce ecosystem growth?
- Strategic guidancePearl will provide guided step-by-step recommendations to bring your Commerce business to the next level.
Mitigate risks and get full clarity & transparency for moving your On-Prem solution to the Cloud.
- Customization reviewReceive insights on how large code adaptations will be needed during Cloud migration project.
- Detailed project scopingOur team will prepare detailed project backlog with estimates, including total project costs.
- Detailed project planReceive detailed migration project milestones and total project timelines from us.
- Identified risks & possible mitigationsGet your risk management to the next level. All possible project risks will be presented and risk mitigations proposed.
We have designed our packages to meet various customer needs. From the basic technical audits to advanced strategic recommendations and CCV2 migration assessments. There is always a package for your business need.
All packages include
(2 workshops x 2 hours)
Preparation of personalized
& insightful report
Presentation & Q/A session
Compare our packages and find yours
SAP Commerce Cloud CCV2 move
Not sure which package is right for you?
Pearl is one of the leading SAP partners in Nordics and Baltics. Specialised in B2C, B2B, D2C and industries like retail, wholesale, manufacturing, telco, grocery and pharma.
5 offices worldwide
S/4 HANA Core solutions
Commerce and CX
Operations and Infrastructure
Our template portfolio
We offer various templates to our customers from various areas: logistics, search providers, payment providers, CMS,marketing automation systems and various integration templates to SAP products.
Apply for an offer